Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Day One.....Part 2

Oh wait, I'm gonna drop a part 2 email here because the day got a little more epic. Ethan, Jared, Curtis and I went for a nice cruise and got 3 dozen krispy kreme doughnuts. 2 dozen too many. Then on our way home i realized there is a Melchin family in the area and that Curtis and Jared go to school with the girl so we DM'd for the address and i went over to visit Amy Ritchies Family. I met Nathan, Annie and Amy. So good to meet more Melchins, I'm a fan. I came back to Rosenvalls and ate dinner and i now have a letter to mail myself. since it takes 2 months for a package to get to the Philippines and it takes a missionary 6 weeks it should work out perfectly. Now I'm just waiting for bed time and then I'm off to the MTC tomorrow, feeling strong but getting nervous. Should be good. 

Paalam,*
Elder Kearl 
xoxoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment