Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Day One



Hey Mom, 

I guess this is my first email home even tho i saw you this morning! Its been a real sunny day tho. I'm hardly sad at all! The flight was great.  I read some nice letters from joel and caleb which helped me feel at peace about leaving. When I landed Heather and Ethan were waiting at baggage claim for me and we had a lot of fun together. We cruised around temple square which was super rad and got me really hyped! I ran into Sister Lysy (Dallins sister) on temple square as well as a bunch of filipino sisters. Seriously such a good time at Temple Square. After we grabbed davis and found jayden and had cafe rio, good eats. now I'm with ethan at David and Denises, exhausted but still cruisin. So far so good stay posted. 

Work hard, Pray hard.

Paluum,
Elder Kearl






No comments:

Post a Comment