Saturday, December 24, 2016

ongoing tooth saga

I'm not able to call Scott and I have been worried about his tooth.  When we spoke to him, he said the pain had mostly gone away with the antibiotics but he still couldn't move his lip very well.  He emailed us on Monday night asking us to put $200.00 in his bank account to cover the costs for the root canal.  I emailed Sister Hiatt, his mission president's wife for an update a few days later.  She received the following text from Scotty boy:

So no root canal right now. Ill be returning next week. She just drilled a tiny hole to drain some abscess. Gave me comxicla 625mg to take every 12 hours instead of my other antibiotics. I'm all good now.


Got the money!  Finally i can breath! Aren't moms the best?


       Elder Kearl &
           Elder Mebulos
     ¤Dupax Del Sur¤

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment