Sunday, December 10, 2017

works going good here. life can't get much better



hello po nay,

Light the World - Magingilaw Ng Sanglibutan

not much to update here except a huge thank you for the epic package!! helps me feel closer to you guys! the shirts are super nice it kinda blew me away but its great timing! i also got a "team Jesus" shirt from heather and some great letters. thanks again.

i like the name david for dan's baby.  it is a good name!  i support it!  why david tho?

yesterday we whatched the Christmas first presidency devotional which threw me back so hard so lets take a walk down memory lane. one year ago dec 08 my trainer (the beloved Elder Briones) left me after 3 cycles or 145+ days and that had to be one of the hardest weeks of my life just the adjustment was tough. I really loved that Elder. but we watched that devotional on a cold rainy night in Bambang and everything just melted away..... hard to tell you how much that christmas devotional did for me. also feeling cold weather makes me so much more comfortable so i'm grateful i'm not in the southern hemisphere. anyway last years christmas season was actually super great and happy but was awful. i felt good but after Elder Briones, so did all the nanays, so no one loved us. all we did on christmas was tao po (filipino equivalent to knocking doors) until 7, no luck, go home, i accounted my district, ate some rice with canned tuna and went to bed. felt good tho. but in every other area complete stragers would just give so much food to any walking human around (missionaries) as is the culture here on holidays so i'm curious to see what happens this year. 

I love Edwin. theres a neighbour boy whos like 10 who is kinda getting ditched by his parents so Edwin now feeds him. houses him, takes him to church and just loves him like a son. Edwin is a great guy. the kids name si CJ and is the best. im slowly meeting all of Edwins 6 siblings which is fulfilling all my dreams. love the Quibuyens so much. 

works going good here. life cant get much better.

The one raised to happiness according to his desires of happiness, or good according to his desires of good; and the other to evil according to his desires of evil; for as he has desired to do evil all the day long even so shall he have his reward of evil when the night cometh.

Elder Kearl


















No comments:

Post a Comment