Tuesday, March 28, 2017

friend to the world that scotty boy


Elder Kearl and Elder Fernando....great companionship

Hello there, Sis. Kearl!

I am Sis. M. R. Glenda Fernando, Mom of your son's companion in the Phils., Elder Fernando. They have been serving together I think since the last week of January. Elder Kearl is his trainor and seems that they have hit it off as companions and Elder Kearl asked if I could email you. I'm really happy to hear that they have good companionship and that they are doing ok.

My son is our eldest of four boys. It took him awhile before he was able to leave to go on a mission. He had a sports injury while he was preparing and had to have an ACL operation and had to recuperate and undergo physical therapy before he was finally able to leave for his mission. I'm just so glad that he has your son as his first companion to train him in the field and that all his enthusiasm seems to be paying off. He is enjoying their companionship and they are working hard despite of the heat this summer. We are also keeping in touch with each other and it feels like I have gained another son :-)

Thank you for sending him in the field and for raising him up that well that he is able to serve in a strange country, and loving our people there that he serves.  I understand that it not easy, but he is doing it. God bless this boy, God bless you and your family.


sincerely,
Sis. Fernando

No comments:

Post a Comment